SCIBORG tire locks are the perfect choice for protecting a car, without the installation hassle and expense of electronic security systems (car alarms). Our patented wheel locks fit most any rim in seconds, making them ideal in parking enforcement applications. Once locked, the vehicle cannot be driven away because the tire clamp prevents the wheel from rotating.
Compatibility. Passenger cars, vans, SUVs, ATVs, motorcycles, motor homes, trailers, golf carts -- almost anything with wheels!
Strong. Made of low carbon steel, the 2000M is virtually impossible to remove in a short amount of time.
Anti-pick Lock. Engineered to be difficult to defeat by picking, drilling, or prying-open. Dimple style key design is very difficult to copy. (2 keys included.)
Easy to See. Bright yellow color thwarts theft and acts as a warning to illegally parked car owners.
• To apply the lock, expand the 2 arms and clamp the lock around the tire (front or back) with the keylock face-up. Then when the fit is as tight as you like, lock it with the key. It's that simple!
• Some large vehicles have tires too thick for our tire lock. Confirm you vehicle with the chart above.
• Vehicles with fine mesh aluminum rims may not have an opening large enough to let the hook part of our tire lock to fit into. In such a case, our tire lock would not be compatible with your vehicle.
• A minimum 35x35mm rim opening is required for our tire lock to fit your vehicle.
• To ensure the driver can see the tire lock, we strongly recommend placement of the tire lock on the front driver's side wheel.
• Damage to the vehicle can occur if the vehicle moves with the tire lock attached. Take note!
• We cannot offer replacement keys, so be sure to safeguard the two included keys!
• In parking enforcement applications, please put a note on the driver's window to alert them to the tire lock.